Wednesday 1 February 2012

Zipline at Lake Sebu, South Cotabato

Facebook keeps on trending the "More Fun in the Philippines" photos and get me soooo excited that I wanted to share mine.  My dearest friends, please welcome my first try for promoting tourism in our beloved country:



My models are my boyfriend’s beloved family:
(L-R) his brother, his cousin’s son & his uncle

Experience the highest zipline in Southeast Asia
at Lake Sebu, South Cotabato \(“,)/
Date Taken: December 29, 2011



To go to Lake Sebu if you are from Manila, take the 1.5-hour flight going General Santos City.  Then, it will be an approximately 3.5 hours bus travel from General Santos City to Lake Sebu.  The place also offers the sweetest and juicy-iest tilapia! Chaaarap!


Discover and enjoy life!


i Red heart Pilipinas,
Lyn-Lyn \(",)/



No comments:

Post a Comment